Hi! My name is Lisa and I am from the Netherlands!
Besides that, I wanted to be surrounded by people from all corners of the world and share their culture and ways of thinking. I am very grateful to be a part of such a diverse, talented and creative group of people. Each day we get new opportunities to share knowledge and ideas with each other, inspiring me to develop myself further. During this Masters’ I am on my way to truly finding my interests and future aspirations, while undertaking consultancy projects and internships. I think GLOCAL will provide me with a solid foundation for my future career.
To tell you something about myself:
- Cat lover
- Strong passion for re-watching the same Netflix series and movies over and over again
- Possessing a talent of winning Kahoot quizzes (no matter what the topic is)
- On my way to becoming fluent in Spanish (thanks to my classmates)
- Loves to study and explore the world
- Listens to the broadest range of music (from techno to Glee)
While being in Glasgow (and falling in love with this city) I’ve developed a new addiction for Indian food and Latin music. I am looking forward to all the new experiences, challenges and opportunities that living in three global cities will provide. So far it has been a wonderful and surprising experience, definitely exceeding all my expectations!