\ Noun\ Colombian\ Barranquillera
- A 27-year-old woman born in a mystical land where the summer, fall, winter and spring coexist in complete harmony: Colombia.
- Formed in the middle of particular conditions that maybe would make you think that I’m insane (and maybe I am). Although my country is worldwide known by drugs or war, the reality is the opposite, we’re a country full of people with the passion printed in our DNA, people that don’t give up easily and that can make you feel warm and welcome in every situation.
- Political Scientist with a little bit of experience dealing with the government, the private sector and other organisations, and with the ability to turn complicated situations into simple solutions. I never thought of writing but I ended up with an opinion column and creating speeches.
- Current GLOCAL student (or trying to be one)
- GLOCAL (diminutive for Global Markets, Local Creativities), a master program.
- An experiment created four years ago by people who want to innovate and challenge their students to think outside the box, to be global citizens with a local perspective, human beings -not human doing- able to make a change.
- Ambitious. I am determined to use my knowledge and what I know for a greater good, to transform and improve things. I am convinced that I can make a difference. I want to bring the woman into the discussion, and break the narrative of it, in all the layers of the society: from business to arts, to politics. #WhoRunTheWorld?
- Too noisy, a little too bubbly, a little too much but with a great desire to make something different, to become an active citizen and start to act instead of complaining.
And the reason behind all of this: since I was a little girl I dreamed with the possibility to change the everyday life of a community, to make a difference, and maybe…rule my country someday.